Why would you use Google Translate
Google has built many apps, You can also use this app on your smartphone or computer & laptop One of them is a very nice and useful app (Google Translate).If you haven’t downloaded this app yet, don’t delay and download now, Google Translate This small app will be useful to you, These app are very useful to me, So I would say you can try this app too, These app will translate languages in many countries and states that you don’t know into your own, In this app you can translate orally without writing, You can also take a photo of a text and translate it, If a stranger speaks to you in a language unknown to you, it will be translated into your language. And who will translate the language you speak into that person’s language, So if you go to another state or any other country, these app will come in handy. Another important thing is that you can use these app online or offline, You are traveling somewhere without a net connection, At that time you can use these apps offline, So I think if you haven’t downloaded this app yet, do it now, You can use this Google Translate app on your mobile phone or laptop and computer,
The Google Translate app has become very popular,
• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Copy and paste the link below to download Google Translate.
(How to use Google Translate)
- How to download or use this app, I will tell about it today in my article below with pictures, If this app is not downloaded on your mobile or laptop, then go to Play Store (Google Translate), search and install it.
- Now look at the two sides of the top to show which language to choose. Select the two languages you want to translate,
- There are two arrows between the two languages on either side. You can click on it and move the language from one side to the other. You can also translate by typing see below,
- Or you can translate by speaking by touching the symbol of the mic. And there is a camera symbol on the lower left side, you can take a photo and translate it by clicking on it.
I know that you will have no problem using this app, I think you can use this app very easily, using this app will save you a lot of valuable time, let’s say you can translate some unknown words or stories. If you are chatting with a new friend on Facebook or WhatsApp and you or your friend does not understand the above language, then there is no problem, you immediately open Google Translate then choose your language on the left side and choose your friend’s language on the right side. , Then write what you want to write to your friend in your language, you will see that it has been translated into your friend’s language below, now you will see 3 dots next to that translated word, if you click on that 3 dot, you will see the share option first. Click on it, then you will see many options of Whats App or Facebook or Message. Now you can share it with your friends or family through any one of them. I think Google Translate Apps is your big and small. It will be very useful, so download it today on Google Translate, there is no risk in using the app, thanks for reading this article.